Be a SociaLight and  Follow Us:

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White YouTube Icon

Our Links

Copyright © 2008-2022 JAMES & EDWARD MARKETING, LLC. 6539 Harrison Avenue Suite #1084, Cincinnati, OH 45247 USA. All Rights Reserved.

This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc.  Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. This site is also not a part of the Google website or Google Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Google in any way. Google is a trademark of Google Inc.

Social Media Advertising

Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertising, Twitter and YouTube Advertising is huge in today's digital market place. Wouldn't you agree?

Social Media Marketing Can Definitely Help to Grow Your Business.

Ask us how today. Video length 3:36s

Social Media Advertising

Using Social Media to widen your customer base is very smart! I can't express it enough how important social media advertising is in today's market place. How to get clients from social media is a question that a lot of business owners are struggling with. It is not surprising that many entrepreneurs are not happy when they think about this task because first, it seems difficult and second, it is very time-consuming. Truth is, if you find customers on social media such as Twitter or Facebook, all you need is a good solid strategy and the time to do it. With that in hand, you can go swimming on these networks of people and fish for your new clients.

As stated, your much-needed strategy should include knowing about the demographics of each potential client so they will match on the services you currently provide. You see, even if a social network may contain about 500 million people, your potential clients maybe not that big. Finding clients take time so that means that you need to spare a great deal of time for this as a business owner. A common misconception about a business that has ventured in social media is that when a business puts an ad, it will eventually go viral. While this may be true, a 2% chance is not that great so it means this doesn’t happen most of the time. 98% is the effort and dedicated work on the part of the business owner always makes this happen.

This work will include which social media is best to find a greater number of potential customers, those who find your product most benefiting and also spending time communicating and participating in some online communities. As all this is really time-consuming, a lot of business owners find people to hire and let them do it for themselves. It is very necessary to take note of the modes as to how you have enticed your clients, given that you already have a number that has tried your services and offered products. A lot of people love promotions and freebies to see what your products are or what services you provide. These free gifts you offer to advertise your business will have a great impact. The clients that have tried your product or service, will then have a negative or a positive thing to say about it.

With all these things remembered, it is necessary then for the business to go where the clients are. Some social networking sites will work better compared to other sites because of the demographics. For some businesses, Google+ and Facebook may be the answer, but for others out there, LinkedIn or Twitter may be the best answer. The process of finding the right clients for your offered services may be hard at first but if you stay committed, consistent and really gives time and effort, the hard work will pay off at the end.

Finding the right clients via social media to grow your loyal customers is an amazing idea. Social media offers great client and sales potential, instant advertising and socializing that can generally pull up your business and be made known. However, this will only happen if the business owner is dedicated to his work as well as having a trusted strategy to follow with good points to meet and great social sites to use. Also, not all business types are well suited to growing their customer base with the use of social media but a trial can always help you in one way or another.